Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Goodwill Outlet Haul #2

Went to the Goodwill Outlet the other day. Usually I go early in the morning, but this trip I went in the afternoon until they closed. I think I like shopping later in the day on a weekday better, because I noticed that the "regulars" who I usually have to compete with aren't there. I also found that the majority of the shoppers I came across weren't looking for the same types of items I was, which was a nice change in pace. I'm glad that these sorts of things happened while I shopped during this time, because school has started up and I'm going to have to get used to shopping later in the day.

But anyways. This trip was awesome overall, and I even managed to find a few items for my mom (who doesn't like the Outlet as much as I do). The total cost of everything is posted at the bottom.

Mom's "New" Orange Pyrex Bowl



Another Vintage Leather Coach Bag 
(This one is a cross-body purse, and I'm having trouble deciding whether I'm going to keep it or sell it)



Vintage Glass and Brass Salt/Pepper Shakers


French Teacup


Ikea Lampshade



Six Handmade All Silk Men's Ties


Vintage Leather Wallet
(Made in India)


New Kodak Disposable Camera


New Camera Film


New lightbulbs


3 Leapster Games and a Sega Dracula Game


Black Waist Belt With Bow

Purple Leather Fossil Bag



White Tulle Petticoat/Skirt


Vintage Pastel Pink Shirt With Collar Detail


Polo by Ralph Lauren 100% Lamb's Wool Sweater


New Cole Haan Bag


Men's Medium Burberry Shirt


Vintage High-Waisted Shorts


Full Lancome Hypnose Perfume 


Cool Round Candle
(Made in Germany)


Forever 21 Skirt


Vintage Hat


Vintage Mulberry Southwest Airlines Shirt


Forever 21 Shirt


Romy Skirt


Handmade Vintage Lace Dress


Paid less than $20 for everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment